As a DevOps Engineer at Comsysto Reply you have the opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of experts; data scientists, agile trainers, software developers, solution architects, simulation experts … Building a cloud infrastructure with quality and code reuse, automating all the necessary steps to scale the system is just one small aspect of this position. Your results are an integral component of innovative solutions that offer sensitive added value to our clients.
Are you like us?
- You are an advocate of “Everything as a service”, “Automate everything”, “Infrastructure as code”
- You are an expert in continuous delivery and continuous integration
- You actively use or administer Atlassian Suite (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo)
- You program in different languages (Python, Bash, Java, Scala…)
- You use agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
What do we expect from you?
- Very good knowledge of Linux operating system, e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Red Hat, etc.
- Basic experience with one of the cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Interest in PaaS like (Pivotal) Cloud Foundry and Red Hat OpenShift
- Interest in microservices, Freestanding systems, Docker, Kubernetes, Boxfuse, etc.
- Interest in creating blog posts and giving lectures from your own field of activity
- Very good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with infrastructure automation or configuration automation tools such as: Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, etc.
- Amazon Web Services Certificate Or other relevant certificates
- Experience with CI / CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo, etc.
- Very good knowledge of German
What do we offer?
Various opportunities for professional development:
- 10 days per year for education in accordance with own interests (trainings, certificates, conferences, workshops, devices, network devices or self-learning)
- 12 days per year for labs (trying out new technologies, a new library or a whole new programming language of your choice)
- 30 days of annual leave
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Mentor with whom you define your goals on an annual basis aligned with your desired development (T-Shape)
- Occasional business trips to Munich, Berlin and the like as needed
- Quality hardware (e.g. MacBook)
- Official mobile phone of your choice at the expense of the company
- Free German language lessons with a professor in the workplace or remote
- Free parking lots close to the office and secure parking for bicycles
- Motivating, stimulating and friendly atmosphere
- Joint restaurant gatherings and seasonal team building
- Annual general medical examination with a budget for additional examinations according to one’s own wishes
- Group accident insurance (0-24)
- Group travel insurance (0-24, in all countries outside the Republic of Croatia)
Type of employment: Permanent (full time)
Payrange: from 10.000,00 HRK to 27.000,00 HRK gross 1 per month.
Please send your job application and CV exclusively in English to email@example.com